MR Industrial Services are seeking a Project Manager with experience in the steelwork/construction industry to join a well established and successful steelwork fabrication business based in Corby, Northamptonshire.
The successful candidate will be site based nationwide and provided with excellent salary opportunities, private health care and company pension scheme.
A Project Manager is a key figure for the MR team and will primarily be responsible for the overall success of delivering a project, reaching set targets both safely and to the right quality standards on time and on budget. Overseeing the contract administration and safety management reporting into the Operations Manager.
- Plan and manage the delivery of the project/s at hand
- Main point of contact for the client
- Regular communication with the Operations manager reporting progress on projects
- To direct necessary plant, labour and equipment to achieve project completion on time and within budget
- Monitor and oversee daily supervision of the site teams and sub-contractors, plant and materials to make sure we meet contract objectives and deadlines
- Promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance and instigating any necessary corrective actions
- Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, toolbox talks and inductions
- Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project
- Several years exposure working with main contractors
- Experience with architectural, secondary & structural steel
- Ability to manage cross functional teams
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills needed to manage multiple contracts UK wide
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to communicate (verbal & written) at all levels with clients/ site teams/ architects/structural engineers/sub-contractors/ H&S and in-house management teams
- Willing to embrace the strong ‘TEAM’ ethos of the company
We are an ‘equal opportunities employer’ and we abide by the Equality Act 2010
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com