The HR Assistant will perform a wide range of human resources functions. An Assistant will help plan programs and processes designed to improve employee welfare. Issue the payroll department with any relevant employee changes, maintain vital employee records, and ensure the smooth operation of the HR department. The HR Assistant also serves as a liaison between the human resources department and employees for effective communication and conflict resolution. Additionally, coordinate meetings and maintain personnel records.
- Assisting the HR Manager with the process of recruitment and issuing employment contracts.
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department.
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital, and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leave.
- Assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Entering employee data into a database.
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities.
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications.
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Two or more years’ experience as an HR Assistant or related position. (CIPD preferable)
- Working knowledge of HR functions, best practices & Employment Law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal skills.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Experience of basic payroll practices.
- Knowledge of computer applications, Word & Excel.
We are an ‘equal opportunities employer’ and we abide by the Equality Act 2010
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com